Thursday, June 18, 2009

"Good girl Bella"


So we have "slowly" been working with Bella on her "best baby behavior". I'm starting to panic thinking about me at home with baby AND bella. She's a good dog, but since we live in a neighborhood full of dog-walkers, runners, and rabbits .... the barking doesn't stop! We have a rabbit that constantly sits at our front door and tortures the heck out of her. We know Parker knows Bella and her barking already because as soon as she starts, he moves around like crazy!! Once Parker is here though, the barking has to STOP so baby can sleep! I cannot handle a screaming baby and a barking dog all day. John bought a "shock/nick" collar that should do the job. I hate having to do it and that's why I made him do it. I don't wanna be the bad guy! We tried it for the first time yesterday and she did pretty good with it. Normally, as soon as you open the door - Bella is OUT! And I mean OUT.. GONE, LONG GONE! Our neighbors laugh when they see John and I chasing her down the street. Let's not forget the time she ran away when I was 8 months pregnant, with only a robe on and curlers in my hair -- YA, the neighbors probably think I'm crazy!! Let's just say little Bella will be PERFECT in NO TIME!!

No comments: