Tuesday, March 24, 2009

"YESSSSSSS ..... I am pregnant"


OK, so it seems like EVERYWHERE I go now, people just HAVE to make some kind of comment to me, like "awwww, a baby" or "so cute." I was in Home Depot yesterday getting the rest of Parker's paint, when I was standing in line, the man behind me tapped me on the shoulder and asked "so, are you excited?" In my head, I thought it would be funny to play it off and say about what?!? But I didn't and we ended up having a 30 minute conversation about babies. I find women all the time coming up to me and saying how cute I look with my belly ..... not saying these comments are a bad thing! I guess it's just a part of being pregnant .... the stares, glares, and funny comments!

I will post a picture soon to update you on my growing baby boy!

No comments: