Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Getting started on baby Parker's room ...





We finally got a start on Parker's room. John got his way and we both agreed on making Parker's room the old office. I thought it would be way too small but after clearing the office out, I think it will do! Plus, it's right next door to our bedroom so we can hear him cry and get to him quicker. We decided to paint his room a lime green. WOW ... the first coat (which is in the picture) was pretty bright!!! Scary even. We finished putting the second coat on tonight and it looks much better!!! I'm just looking forward to decorating and getting our furniture! I think once everything comes together it's gonna be super cute! I can't wait.
I also attached a picture of our new office. Turned out pretty good I think. We will keep posting pics of the room as it comes along!

No comments: