Sunday, March 8, 2009

A great weekend!!






Hi everyone! Sorry I haven't kept the post going this past week, I haven't been feeling so good lately and we've been super busy! Just wanted to update you on our weekend. Here ya go ....
Friday morning started off with a quick training session with mommy, daddy, and Bella with the famous "dog whisperer" Matt Duffy! We have been working on getting Bella used to the idea of a baby around the house. To our surprise, she did very well! She now knows that mommy is always carrying a baby in her hands and cannot jump on me like she used to. She is very curious, and knows something "new" is about to happen. The baby's room is absolutely off limits now! She apparently thinks the baby's toys are hers, and also likes to steal his clothes! She is quickly learning, and we have great confidence in our little Bella :)
Saturday we met with our coordinator at Captain's Quarters. We went over wedding day details ... colors, food, flowers, cake, and just about every detail for our big day! We left extremely excited! I finally finished my invitations. I designed them myself since we basically had NO time to get them made in time for RSVP's. We finally got around to registering at Macy's and Bed Bath & Beyond. Since our wedding is just immediate family and our reception is just friends and family ... we are doing things pretty laid back! Still stressful though! Our color scheme for the boat will be black and white. Our cake is pretty funky, not your usual wedding cake - but we love it!! It fits our contemporary style. I am making my own table decorations. Flower vases full of giant feathers. I think once it's all put together, it will look great! We both agreed that we want our day to be non-stressful and fun. We want everyone to just enjoy being together and celebrate our day!

No comments: