Saturday, March 14, 2009

Is it boating season yet?


This cold weather is killing me!!! I just want to throw on a loose sundress and cute flip-flops. It's hard dressing cute and trying to look comfortable. I refuse to wear mu mu's. I haven't yet stepped foot in a maternity store nor do I ever want too! I do have some prego "handydowns" from my old dance team coach that are cute and fashionable, and yes I do wear some of them! I have been looking online at maternity swimsuits. Let's just say NOT CUTE and not my style! I did find a cute swimsuit that I absolutely adore and cannot wait to wear it. Black is the key, it at least makes you look thinner and not so prego! I tried on some suits for John and he still loves me in a bikini even with my belly! That's why I love him! I'm thinking in Mexico I will totally rock a two-piece, belly and all.
As for the weather here, it's time for a change. Bring on the sun! I am looking forward to putting our boat in the water and just relaxing on the layout deck and getting some sun! Maybe if we all just think warm, happy thoughts, summer will come sooner!

No comments: