Thursday, March 12, 2009

The Rings!!






Alot of people have asked to put a picture of my ring up ... so here ya go! Absolutely GORGEOUS, I know! He did very very well! John and I were engaged on Christmas morning. He decided he wanted to do it with just us two present. We had a dinner the night before at his dads house with his side of the family. Everyone had already known about the ring, he was taking them in a room behind my back to show them the ring. I never even caught on! My parents had known already, John called my dad to ask him for his permission to marry me. Anyways, to my surprise, he asked me to marry him on Christmas morning after opening all our gifts. I was shocked and totally excited. He is truly my best friend and I cannot wait to spend the rest of my life with him!
With all the planning going on right now, we finally got around to wedding ring shopping! Luckily, my Tacori engagement ring already had a mate to match it perfectly. So I tried it on and signed the papers. John was not so picky about his ring. He wants nothing flashy, just a plain platinum band! Pretty easy! So we left feeling pretty good and can't wait until they come in!

No comments: