Saturday, February 7, 2009

A pregnant girl's best friend!



4 months and 1 week prego, I am already having a hard time sleeping at night. Not only am I itching all over but I can't seem to find my "comfy spot" for the baby and I. It seems like as soon as I lay down for bed, he's ready to play! He seems to find a comfy spot at the bottom of my belly just above my bladder so that I am constantly running back and forth to the potty. So annoying!
Lucky me, I have the most AMAZING fiance who takes care of all my annoying pregnancy needs! It started off with just a quick application of cocoa butter all over my legs, back, arms, and belly. After being covered in cocoa butter, I was still tossing and turning at night. I know it had to annoy John to death. Finally, John found the most wonderful and comfortable thing a pregnant woman can ask for .... the BOPPY! It works wonders at night for us pregos! It conforms to my body and evens out my baby weight, letting me sleep at night! When we first brought the boppy home, our dog Bella thought it was for her; she also apparently found it to be comfy. It was hard to get her off!
So, long story short ... the boppy works wonders for pregant women and if you're looking for a great doggie bed, this may work too!

No comments: