Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Mall walkers


Parker and I decided to venture out to the mall for a quick mall walking session this morning. I try to take him walking at the mall a couple times a week. For someone that is addicted to shopping like myself, this can be hard, and I mean VERY hard! I must say that I do give in at times, I mean who wouldn't?!? So today was dark and rainy out and I didn't feel like sitting in the house all day. I can finally breathe today and i'm starting to feel like myself again .... so look out mall, here we come! We headed inside and as soon as I opened the mall doors, Parker starts screaming crying! Just my luck. I realized he was leaving a little treat in his diaper for me. AWESOME! So we stroll up to the bathroom at Von Maur and I did a quick diaper change and then it was time to feed. As we were sitting in the bathroom eating, another mommy came in with her daughter that maybe looked 2 or 3. She sat next to me, little girl on her lap and up the shirt went. She just pulled out her boob like it was nothing! YUCK ... I felt so uncomfortable. I know it's a "natural" thing but I am SOOOOOO glad I don't have to do that. I would seriously never go anywhere! After experiencing that we were ready to take on the mall! With only 2 diaper changes and 1 quick bottle, we survived both malls, bringing home a Halloween costume for Parker and some boots for me! All in all, a GREAT day!

- Yours truly,
mall walkin' mamma

No comments: