Sunday, April 12, 2009

Wedding weekend festivities!








We started off the "wedding weekend" with a WONDERFUL dinner party at Limestone. We had some close friends there to help us celebrate our big day! Our dinner was a 5 course meal, with the most amazing looking dishes ever. The table was constantly full with amazing food and best of the best wines. The night was long but we had a blast and couldn't wait for the big day!
My best friend Jamie was my maid of honor, so we did the usual pampering the day before. We enjoyed the entire day together and finished up small details for the wedding and reception. I don't know what I would have done without her.
Easter Sunday started off with an Easter/wedding brunch at the Bristol in Prospect. The brunch was full of both families and good friends from out of town that came in for the wedding. It was such a good time getting together to talk about the wedding the night before. Although I was still so tired from the wedding, it was good to see everyone and thank everyone for coming! After brunch, we headed to my brother and sister in-laws for the Easter egg hunt. John's good friend Scott and wife were there with their 3 year old son Alex. Scott's wife is actually pregnant with a little boy and due the same time as me! All the mommy's hid the eggs while the boys hid inside and waited. I just couldn't help but think about how next year John and I will be doing it with Parker. I can't wait After the hunt, all the girls hung out in the sun and talked about babies while the guys played baseball with the little boys! It was such a beautiful day and a great end to the weekend!

No comments: