Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Hola from Mexico!!!





We finally got some time to upload some of our pictures from Mexico. We just got in from kite surfing at Coco Beach. John got to show me his amazing surfing skills!!I was very impressed and can't wait to learn myself! He is going to have to teach Parker and I both! We stayed in Cozumel for the first 3 days ... our honeymoon suit was super nice with our own swim-up pool. It was sad leaving but it was time to head to Playa! We took a ferry to Playa Del Carmen on Saturday after a relaxing day at the spa. This place is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! I've never seen anything like it. We are staying in an amazing 4 story penthouse. The weather here is very HOT and humid. It's hard being 7 months pregnant in the heat like this!
The nightlife is CRAZY here ... reminds me of Vegas minus the lights! The people here don't eat until 11:00 at night.

No comments: