Monday, August 3, 2009

Parker's first SUSHI experience



So, everyone that knows my husband knows how OBSESSED he is with sushi ... right?!? YA, well I basically feel like we live at all these sushi restaurants around here. I don't even like sushi, but I go because I know he LOVES IT! We actually make friends at these places ... ya, pathetic, I know! The owners all know us by name and couldn't wait for Parker to make his arrival, and also for me to try sushi for the first time! We love going to this small sushi place in Prospect, not only for the food, but we LOVE the sushi chef "TEN" and the little lady that owns it. She is so sweet to us. Always made me something special when I was pregnant. She always ask about Parker and how I was feeling. Finally, we made the adventure out with the baby. Nervous about what may happen when we go out in public, but he acted like an angel! They were so excited to meet him and couldn't believe that I had him just 4 weeks ago. I hope that Parker grows up loving sushi as much as his dad does or we are both in trouble!!

No comments: