Monday, August 3, 2009

"Neighborly" LOVE




Parker and I went on our first walk together. I thought since the weather was not too hot and since I have been stuck in the house for months ... it was time to get out and start walking. Diaper bag in hand, stroller ready .... and we were off! I want to tell you how much I LOVE our neighborhood. The people are good and the houses are beautiful. We are very lucky to have such wonderful neighbors that truly care about us. As soon as we stepped out the door, the neighbors came out and couldn't wait to see the baby. They had gifts for us and immediately offered to watch him whenever John and I need a break. So sweet! I am going to be really sad when we leave this neighborhood. We have met so many sweet and caring people here. I'm sure we will be coming back to visit sometime.

No comments: