Friday, March 26, 2010

Parker's 1st visit to the ZOO!






So, since the weather has been SO nice lately, I decided to take buggy to the ZOO! I didn't really know what to expect since I haven't been there in like 20 years! We ended up going later in the day, and still there were a million people and LOTS of strollers! We only stopped at the BIG animals or the ones with smaller fences so I could see over to "try" to show him. Parker was way more interested in touching the fences rather than the animals. He DID enjoy watching the ducks though ... he thought they were pretty funny! He paid attention to the giraffes ... maybe he recognized them from his room or maybe he knows he will be as tall as them one day?!? I still think he is a little too young for all the animal action but he sure did get wore out from people watching! Mommy was wore out from walking the hills! WOW! Sure enough, we couldn't leave the zoo without a giraffe to add to his room :)

No comments: