Wednesday, November 18, 2009

School update


Here is Parker on the way to school this morning. Ya ... not loving his hat, AT ALL, but sure does look cute in it! Parker seems to be doing really well at school. I am so glad I found this church ... the people there are amazing and most of all, LOVE Parker. I attended a mass there this past week and loved it! Good thing is they have child care so John and I both can go. All the teachers fight over Parker because they say he is so easy and so sweet! Good thing ... that's my boy! But so far, school is working out great and Parker is getting to interact with other babies. I have also been taking him to the gym with me where he gets to play in the play room while I work out. I feel more confident in trusting people to handle him. Everyone laughs at how huge he is and still can't believe he came out of me .... until they see Johnny, THEN it all makes perfect sense :)
-Yours Truly,
Proud Momma of a Stunning little man!

No comments: